1 medium onion, sliced thin
1 tbls olive oil
1 can Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 tbls butter
- Sautee the onions in the olive oil over medium low heat until they become soft and partially translucent, about 10 mins.
- Add the beer, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and bring to a boil.
- Add the bratwurst, lower heat to a simmer for 10 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
- Transfer the cooked bratwurst a stove top grill or griddle with the butter (large pan will also work) over medium-high heat.
- Cook on top and bottom until golden brown.
- Serve in a bun with the onions or as a stand only dish topped with the onions.
- Enjoy your new favorite brats and beer recipe! Cheers!